Monday, June 16, 2008

Layla: There's a lot of fun, learning and growing going on over here!

I took my very first shower about a week ago! Here I am just after my courageous head-wetting experience.


I woke up one morning and showed Mommy that if I positioned myself just right above Jasmine's head, the two of us could make the letter "T".

I had a friend over for play and a fun pool party...


(Don't worry...we brought Jasmine's little bathtub outside, filled it with water, and she had a little pool party, too!)


My friend Rubin and I also tried out one of the many nifty activities featured on The Crafty Crow blog. Here we are coloring and mixing the salt for our salt color wheel...


And here's our wheel!

This is a pic of my dog getting stuck in the green snow. (Rubin buried his toy car in the pink snow.)



And since I was on a roll with the coloring mixing thing...


I experimented with mixing the colored vinegar we had left over from the vinegar and baking soda volcanoes we made yesterday..."Red and blue make purple!"

1 comment:

Mara Noelle said...

Thanks keeping us up to date!!

Love to you all, oh, and Mark got a job and we're now house hunting!

Love,
Mara