Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jasmine: A lot's been going on!! But before I launch into the latest, a quick review:

I'm a cutie... (Thanks Auntie Negeen!)

Even some of our dearest friends think so...

I'm now officially six months old, and have started solids!

I'm lifting myself up on my tummy and have even been caught rolling around!

And my big sister adores me...

Last month we went camping...again...

At the campsite Yasmeen and Nadia's Grandma taught Layla and friends how to do dough art!

And, of course, we took our requisite photo...

The weekend following, we visited the Most Great Prison and then took a mini tour of Old Akka...




Our self-guided tour included an art museum, the Crusader Halls, the Wall of Treasures, and the Turkish Bathhouse... Here's a shot of Mommy and me in the Turkish Bathhouse...

It's the next weekend, and we just got back from camping...again...this time we went to a site along the Sea of Galilee...it was my first time...but apparently it was Mommy, Daddy and Layla's first time, too. For once they knew just about as much as I did!...

Here I am with Mommy and Layla. See the dried up palm fronds in Layla's hands? She pretended they were a violin and bow and played me some music!

After Daddy cooked us a delicious camp stove breakfast, Layla went swimming in the Galilee...

And I got some beauty sleep...

We then did a little reconnaissance work in the southwest Galilee...Mommy and Daddy were looking for...guess what...that's right...campsites...They didn't find any, but we saw a lot of beautiful scenery. Here are Mommy and Daddy at an overlook on Mt. Gilboa.

1 comment:

The Honarmandan's said...

Jasmine is so cute!!!
Congradulations :)

Love,
Negar & Nima