i LOVE the expression on jasmine's face in the "getting to know each other as sisters" photo. for some reason it cracks me up. like, isn't she too young to know how to pull a deadpan inquisitive expression? "Yes, I'm present. What."
and isn't layla growing up into a beautiful young woman! too early to say that?
I am just dying to see these two sweeties. They are SO beautiful. Layla has grown so much since I saw her, has really become a little girl, and Jasmine is just scrumptious. Love to all of you!
3 comments:
i LOVE the expression on jasmine's face in the "getting to know each other as sisters" photo. for some reason it cracks me up. like, isn't she too young to know how to pull a deadpan inquisitive expression? "Yes, I'm present. What."
and isn't layla growing up into a beautiful young woman! too early to say that?
what wonderful children you have.
happy to see you all,
leila
is Leila singing on the last picture? so cuuuuuute!
I am just dying to see these two sweeties. They are SO beautiful. Layla has grown so much since I saw her, has really become a little girl, and Jasmine is just scrumptious. Love to all of you!
Post a Comment