We just spent a few days at the place where dreams come true. And last week I had never even heard of mickey mouse. Here I am with the rest of the Phelps clan, and with grandpa Phelps being introduced to the star of the show.
Mommy and daddy are going to hear it from me a few years from now, because I won't remember much of this but they won't want to return!
My second favorite ride was the cup of tea - this one had extra sugar in it. (My favorite ride was the swimming pool back at the hotel ;-)
Taking the boar by its tusks at the Animal Kingdom.
We stopped at the Kennedy Space Center afterward to assume command at mission control, but according to our computations the reentry fee would put our finances on a critical trajectory, so we proceeded to the next spaceport. Later on at the hotel I asked daddy to show me over and over video clips of the space shuttle taking off and landing.
1 comment:
Those folks look familar!! Nice to see you all together. Thanks for sharing...Martha
Post a Comment