So much has happened these past two weeks! I went to the Baltimore Aquarium,

Made lots of new friends in the neighborhood,

Hung around with grandma and grandpa Seubert,


met some more of my aunties and uncles, like uncle Ghaneh,

and drove to Ohio with mommy and grandpa to see great-grandpa.

On the way back we visited Kentuck Knob. Once again the owners of a distinguished F. L. Wright residence failed to acknowledge the most discriminating segment of his fan base, as I was unjustly denied entry. However, I was allowed the small consolation of visiting the adjacent sculpure garden to see a pile of rocks, an apple core, and a small army of refugees from an Edwin Abbott novel.




3 comments:
oh my God!
so much fun!
enjoy, leila!
Munchkin,
tell daddy to post more pictures, missing you lots (yeah, and your parents too).
Love,
Uncle Peter
Lonnie and Donna enjoyed the photo show once I learned how to do it.
Post a Comment