Sunday, July 16, 2006


Something happened this morning, and I went to a place underground where a lot of people were crowded in a big room watching a t.v. screen. It must have been a really good program. I'm not sure exactly what it was all about but daddy said people just don't realize yet that we are all part of the same family. I was tired out by all the excitement and spent part of the afternoon napping in daddy's office while he did his work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us posted Layla. We're thinking about you and sending our love.

Anonymous said...

Layla joon, gosh so much excitment for one day. I am so amazed you can just sleep pretty much anywhere! However, next to daddy's books will give you such incredible intellect.
Love, Laura, Marco and little Roshan

Shirin said...

Thanks for keeping us posted Layla! GIve mommy and daddy a kiss from us and tell them we are keeping you and everyone in that underground place in our prayers! Teach them your "O God Guide Me" song, Layla. I am sure they will like that better than the tv :). Love, Your Auntie Shirin and Amoo Nafis