Thursday, October 13, 2005


Helping daddy write a memo.  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

While you're at it, sweetness, write your grandma a note.

V said...

Hello my little stardust...

I thought of you today as I was in the post office trying to figure out why the French only mail books "book rate" if you wrap 5 kilos of books in...paper. Now the link to you, my sweetness, is that there were two little girls taking the front door of the post office hostage, and they reminded me of you in a few years. They were "as high as three apples" as we say in French, and talking and talking and talking to their mom, justifying why the door had to be held so firmly and how come she wasn't done yet. I hope one day you come to Paris, and I can meet you here and we can walk together and discover the magic under the cobblestones. There is some, I know. Till then...take care of your parents for me. I love them so much. And you, my stardust.