Saturday, February 19, 2005


 Posted by Hello

1 comment:

V said...

This has to be my favorite. I just think it redefines what image "family" conjures up in my head. I hope I'm as happy as you three seem when this moment comes...but for the moment I'm relishing your happiness, little golden drops of joy that trickle all the way to my snowy cold red nose in Paris. Funny how sunny and contagious baby love is. I miss you guys, you know? and Layla Lee...you've grown SO much. It's lame to say something so obvious, but really, you know...you have. Such an expressive young girl already. I promise to come visit when...I have money and you can talk. We'll go to the zoo or the park and we'll look at everything and walk barefoot in the grass. That will be nice. And I'll be looking forward to it until it happens.